2016 Illinois District Baers 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
August 20th 9:00am – A-Field Cost - $60 per Team
Contact Nick Barts at email@example.com
Players Name Society/Guest
Teams can be Co-Ed but it is not mandatory. Every Team must have a minimum of 1 Turner member.
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament Rules: (Subject to Change.)
Each team has to have a minimum of 1 Turner member or the child of a Turner member.
1. Teams will consist of 3-5 players. Teams’ maybe Co-ed but it is not required.
2. Games will be played on half of the court, 2 games going at once.
3. Each game will be to 11 points. The team must win by only one point.
4. Every basket scored will be worth one point.
5. The ball must be checked by an opposing player before it is put into play. The player must pass the ball at the top of the court to begin play.
6. After a basket has been scored or a foul called, a player must put the ball in play from above the foul key.
7. All held balls will be put into play from atop the foul key, as well, possession given alternately to each team.
8. On defensive rebounds or steals, players must return the ball by dribble or pass across the top of the key before a basket may be attempted. Once across the line, they do not have to pass the ball before shooting.
9. After a basket, the team scored upon will put the ball in play. No make-it, take-it.
10. Fouls will be called by participating players. All fouls will result in the ball being taken out at the top of the key.
11. Substitutions will take place once a team reaches 5 points and then again once a team reaches 10 points.
12. Each team will be awarded one initial time out per game, 45 seconds in length.